Problematic (Migo Remix) Problematic (Migo Remix)

I think the original's much better. You should try to use instruments that don't sound too ear-piercing.

Thought/Idea Machine Thought/Idea Machine

Did you make these with stock loops? I can't seem to hear a clear melody.

HarraH responds:

God no, u can't use stock loops in it and I never do unless it's guitar or something and even then I chop and mess with til you wouldn't notice so nah

MASKED & TroubleMaker - Triggered (OLD VERTION) MASKED & TroubleMaker - Triggered (OLD VERTION)

Great work, I liked how you panned the "wub" audio from left to right and back, I could imagine an object hovering around my head producing those sounds.

TroubleMakerOffical responds:

Thanks man, that i did
https://www.audiotool.com/track/triggered_-_masked_x_beast/ here is the original track

Fart Fart

I was eating and this grossed me out! Still liked it.

House of Gold Boredom House of Gold Boredom

The voices weren't very coordinated, as evident from 0:02 when the different voices started at different times. It wasn't very in tune and the chords didn't click. Good try though.

We R No1 in text to speech We R No1 in text to speech

Cool meme, but I didn't enjoy it.
1:10 RIP headphone users?

04Killer40 responds:

thats ok :)

Vantablack Vantablack

The bass vocals were good and created a spooky atmosphere. You might want to consider adding more variations such as drum patterns because it gets repetitive.

WiErDo412 responds:

I'm fairly new to music production, so I wasn't too sure what to do for the drums other than keeping them the same. I'll do my best to be less repetitive next time around.
Thanks for the insight! :D

Reapers Reapers

Repetitive but I enjoyed it. I liked how you used syncopation in the drums.

f1ng3rb4nq f1ng3rb4nq

Stolen, this song is Fingerbang by MDK.

La Campanella Nu Rave Reupload La Campanella Nu Rave Reupload