The Broken Boy The Broken Boy

There's not much content in the animation... I think I just wasted half a minute of my life ._. Maybe if you added a story to it or a joke, it would be more interesting to watch.

MALHYOGAFH Wishes you Merry Christmas!!! MALHYOGAFH Wishes you Merry Christmas!!!

Your singing can be improved. I liked the animations though. Also, it's "subscribe", not "suscribe".

Sailboat Sailboat

Nice stop-motion, but isn't that a bit cruel to your dad? xD
You could add some music to it, to set the mood.

Koala Rumble Koala Rumble

It's pretty hard to control the character by clicking on the arrows. It would be much easier with arrow keys or WASD, don't you think? The game is pretty short consisting of only one level, and there isn't even a winning screen. The music is quite bad too. When I click outside the game, the game freezes. Not sure why you put the score has two digits if it's out of 5, like "01/5". The design of the buttons, blocks and opening screen are good though. In the author's comments, it should be "You're" instead of "Your".

MunchieGames responds:

added cursor controls! (arrows)

Terrain Rider Terrain Rider

Not sure what the point of the game is. I have some pointers that you may want to take note of.
1) When the character walks on the hill his legs sometimes clip in the hill.
2) The floor is repetitive.
3) The camera sometimes clips into the hill too.
4) When the character falls out of the map it doesn't respawn and the game just stops.
5) The hills look quite fake.

New Land New Land

It looks like an okay game, but I highly doubt you made it. It looks like it has been made by "ubagames" and you just uploaded someone else's game.

(sorry if I was mistaken and you were the actual maker of this game!)

RENA Electronica, Lighting and Electronics RENA Electronica, Lighting and Electronics

Is this an advertisement?! I was expecting to hear music.

Problematic (Migo Remix) Problematic (Migo Remix)

I think the original's much better. You should try to use instruments that don't sound too ear-piercing.

Thought/Idea Machine Thought/Idea Machine

Did you make these with stock loops? I can't seem to hear a clear melody.

HarraH responds:

God no, u can't use stock loops in it and I never do unless it's guitar or something and even then I chop and mess with til you wouldn't notice so nah